Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SMALL INDIVIDUAL ATTIDUES MIGHT GENERATE A HUGE COLLECTIVE

Many a mickle makes a muckle...

That's why i started to generate waves around of me, firstly with small circles...

Thank you so much for given spirit to me...

AROUND OF ME:
I have been living in a climbing camp whose name is Jo.Si.To Guesthouse Camp at Geyikbayırı/Antalya for six mounht. (http://www.josito.de/)

This area is especially famous for rock climbing. After my graduation, I directly run away from big cities and responsibilities of city life.

Then I found myself here for breathing  some fresh oxygen, drinking spring water,  climbing  at amazing rocks, sleeping with sound of nature and trying to understand way of the  Mother Earth.


 Living in a tent is giving me the possibility to use the minimum resources and it makes me  feel free as a bird:) This makes me happy as well... But there should be still something  to do about wasting less and creating more.
Then i started to thing about REDUCE, REUSE and RECYCLING aroun of me..

 REDUCE:
I calculate my carbon footprint, and it is 1,735 pounds of carbon dioxied per year for now. But when I start to recycling newspaper, glass, plastic and metal it will reduce 26 percent. The important missing things was recycling in my life. That’s why I directly started to change something about this.



 
 REUSE:

I grew up in a traditional family and  reusing the clothes, notebooks, books, furnuture etc. was and is still so natural for me. We were doing this to save our money and to not waste the materials, because it was hard to get them. But after a while I started to notice an other benefit of reusing. We have to be sensitive for our nature! Because every thing is produced in factories in these days and that is so harmful for our nature. That's why I start to love reusing more. At last week I started to knit some fishnet bags with my cotton strings to obstruct the using of plastic bags. For next days I will knit more cotton bag and i will sell them to become comman.
 






 

  





 RECYCLING:

After I heard of your second task I felt that I should bring to light one of my old projects which is about recycling the garbage of Jo.Si.To Camp. Actually it was my first idea when I came here. I tried to initiate this system before, but I was the only person who wanted to solve this problem. All we did was talk about the situation, but nothing eventuated . I couldn’t find right time for this project.

And now I am greatfull to you! Becouse you pushed me to do this Project.

Three days ago I went to the Metropolitan Munisipality. I talked with them about recycling problem at the camp where i am working. The camp area is a bit far away from city, but they came at the same day to have a look, what they can do and two days later they brought a huge conteyner for all recycling materials. That was bigger than I have expected and it was faster than the usual Turkish worksJ

Now we are starting to recycle our garbage so it becomes a good change for this area.


No comments:

Post a Comment