Blog Archive

Monday, April 9, 2012

5, 4, 3, 2, 1…NOW!
I always have endless projects, which are makes me super exited but never ending!
This situations are one of the biggest problems of mine. But for the first time it is correct project for to keep it forever.
I will keep going on about “don’t use plastic bag, knit your own fishnet bag”
Where ever I’ll go own my journey, I’ll carry this project with me, on the train, on the ship, on the way and at the place which I’ll met with people.
And step by step this “fishnet bag” circles will spring up like mushrooms!





















What happened at last 10 days!

>>>>>One of fishnet bag on the way of Africa! <<<<<
Couple days ago I met with Swiss guys Daniel, David and Julien who are on the way of Africa from Switzerland.
Meeting started with such a beautiful French song by their own voice and their own guitar.
Then we started to paint their home-carJ They were need to some African animals for good luck on the way. So by joining lot s of people we create new images for them. By this meeting we shared our stories deeply.
Then I thought one of fishnet bag should join their Africa Journey with their African animals; giraffe, zebra, lemur, turtle…J
I loved this team!






>>>>And the other fishnet bag is growing by the hands of my friend
Alja <<<<

She is really good at knitting something, socks, hats, trousers..

That’s why I am sure she is perfect people for ‘fishnet bag circles’. I am so glad to her because she wanted to learn how to knit this bag.
I am believing  that she will be one of biggest seat for fishnet bag circles.









1 comment:

  1. Tebrik ederim harika bir çalışma olmuş, hayranlıkla takip ediyorum çok başarılısın.

    ReplyDelete