Blog Archive

Thursday, April 12, 2012

TO EVALUATE IS TO VALUE

Thanks to this game I found the opportunity to achieve my aims.

I would like to spent my time more efficiently.
Time limitation was my weakness side but in the same time by this limitation I could be able to see some results of my tasks even they were not perfect. I can continue forever to try to reach the perfection but I am also afraid to drawing in the endless oceans. Trying to perfection is my weakness side but in the same time it's my streght point for to be motivated.

I am exciting about the entire organization because even at the aplication stage I could chage something which I desire and now I am dreaming of and believing in further steps.Actually, when I was trying to present myself to you, I started to remember and discover more things about me. It provides to look deeply to my inside.By this ways I can know myself more and I can see my steps clearly.. So I need more experience and I need people who are in the same way with me...
Thanks a lot to you and my friends who were with me on this way for giving the opportunity to get this experience.
Now I know that I am not alone and it motivates me to follow my dreams.
Regards...

No comments:

Post a Comment